Man Hospitalized After 2,000 Bee Stings

A man has been hospitalized in Arizona after suffering stings from approximately 2,000 bees during his shift at a golf course. A maintenance worker in his 50s, whose name hasn’t been released, was reportedly working at Pebblebrook Golf Course in Sun City West when he came across a beehive that got disturbed, according to Arizona Fire and Medical Authority (AFMA).

When crews arrived to help the man, they said he was so covered in insects, “We thought it was grass clippings on his face but as we got closer, we realized those were actually bees”. The man was rushed to the hospital and remains intubated, according to AFMA officials.

Source: ABC15

Related posts