You’ve heard of the “Thrilla in Manilla.” Now, it might be time for the “Beat-ia from Social Media.” Nerds everywhere will be thrilled to know that the cage fight between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerburg might be a real thing. The online beefing between the two, good-natured or not, has turned into a fight that might actually happen.
- According to the UFC’s Dana White, Musk and Zuck are “absolutely dead serious” about battling it out in the Octagon, and “it would be the biggest fight in the history of the world”
- If it happens, the fight would be in Las Vegas
- Musk is 51 and has a clear size advantage
- Zuck is 39 and has jiu-jitsu experience and youth on his side
- Sportsbooks are already capitalizing, and have Zuckerburg as the favorite, with odds ranging from -160 to -500…and Musk ranging from +140 to +300
- Musk’s mother, Maye, thinks fighting is too much, and it should be a battle of words instead…”in armchairs four feet apart…the funniest person wins”
Source: The Verge